The Reputation of PKSD & Helping Victims of Nursing Home Abuse
PKSD is a local law firm with a national reputation for handling nursing home cases.
We are a Wisconsin law firm that concentrates on representing the neglected and abused against nursing homes, assisted living facilities, group homes, home health care and independent living facilities across the nation.
A founding partner, Jeffrey Pitman, has been helping the elderly find justice for over twenty years. Over the course of his career, elderly abuse law firms outside the state of Wisconsin have sought his advice and legal counsel.
In addition to helping nursing home residents in numerous states, he advocates on behalf of the elderly across the nation including:
Recent National Lectures
- Trying the Choking Case. New Jersey Association for Justice, Atlantic City, NJ.
- Pressure Ulcers: The Discovery You Need to Prove Punitive Damages. American Association for Justice Nursing Home Litigation Group, Boston, MA.
Recent National Articles
- Medical Malpractice. Chapter entitled, Nursing Home Malpractice. State Bar of Wisconsin.
Multi-state Bar Memberships
- New Mexico
National Professional Memberships
- American Association for Justice
- National Academy for Elder Law Attorneys
- New Mexico
Our national reputation affords us the opportunity to partner with law firms to advocate on behalf of long-term care residents outside of Wisconsin.
Contact us today at 877-877-2228 and find out how we can help with your nursing home abuse lawsuit.