Howard S. Sicula
Practice Areas: Auto Accidents, Defective Products, Semi-Trailer Accidents, Wrongful Death
Attorney Sicula received his undergraduate degree Cum Laude from the University of Wisconsin-Madison and his law degree Cum Laude from Marquette University.
He is admitted to practice in the state of Wisconsin, the Eastern and Western Districts of the United States District Court of Wisconsin and the Seventh Circuit of the United States Court of Appeals. He is a member of the State Bar of Wisconsin, the American Association for Justice and the Wisconsin Association for Justice where he serves as chair of the Membership Committee.
Mr. Sicula has been selected by his peers on multiple occasions as a Wisconsin Super Lawyer.
In addition to his professional affiliations, Mr. Sicula also serves on the board for the Myasthenia Gravis Foundation of Wisconsin. The foundation is committed to finding a cure for myasthenia gravis and closely related disorders, improving treatment options and providing information and support to people with myasthenia gravis through research, education, community programs, and advocacy. Mr. Sicula invites you to visit the Myasthenia Gravis website at www.myasthenia.org.
Attorney Sicula has represented thousands of personal injury victims and has lectured to fellow trial lawyers. He has been counsel on injury cases that received million dollar verdicts or settlements, and has been the lead attorney in class action litigation.
Memberships, Awards & Accolades
- The National Trial Lawyers: Top 100 – Civil Plaintiff Law
- Milwaukee Leading Lawyer 2015 – Personal Injury “M” Magazine Milwaukee
- Wisconsin Association for Justice – Membership Committee Chair
- American Association for Justice
- Myasthenia Gravis Foundation of Wisconsin – Board Member
- Wisconsin Super Lawyer Law & Politics Magazine 2006, 2009-2020
- State of Wisconsin
- Eastern and Western Districts of the United States District Court of Wisconsin
- Seventh Circuit of the United States Court of Appeals
- University of Wisconsin Madison – Cum Laude
- Marquette University – Cum Laude