Richard G. Kalkhoff
Practice Areas: Personal Injury
Mr. Kalkhoff, a partner with Pitman, Kalkhoff, Sicula & Dentice since 2002, offers extensive experience as a trial attorney when representing victims of personal injury. Throughout his legal career, Mr. Kalkhoff has obtained many jury verdicts and favorable settlements for his clients throughout Wisconsin.
Due to his legal excellence, Mr. Kalkhoff has also received the prestigious AV rating by his peers in the legal community, the highest rating awarded to lawyers for their ability and ethics.
He is admitted to practice in the state of Wisconsin, the Eastern and Western Federal District Courts of Wisconsin and the Seventh Circuit of the United States Court of Appeals. He is a member of the State Bar of Wisconsin, the American Association for Justice and the Wisconsin Association for Justice.
Attorney Kalkhoff received his law degree Cum Laude from Marquette University where he received academic honors for his legal writing and trial advocacy.
Memberships & Associations
- “AV Rated”Martindale Hubbell
- Milwaukee County Circuit CourtCourt Commissioner
- State Bar of Wisconsin
- American Association for Justice
- Wisconsin Association for Justice
- State of Wisconsin
- Eastern and Western Federal District Courts of Wisconsin
- Seventh Circuit of the United States Court of Appeals
- Marquette UniversityCum Laude