Benjamin E. Reyes
Practice Areas: Personal Injury, Nursing Home Abuse
Ben joined the PKSD team in March of 2018. He brings with him several years of valuable experience primarily defending catastrophic personal injury and product liability claims all over the country. He is admitted to practice in Wisconsin, Illinois, New Mexico, and Texas and has appeared as pro hac vice counsel in multiple other jurisdictions. Ben is honored to use the knowledge he obtained working on the defense side to advocate on behalf of families who have been harmed by the negligence of others.
Prior to entering practice, Ben graduated cum laude in the top 10% of his class from Marquette University Law School. While at Marquette Law, he interned with the Honorable Aaron E. Goodstein at the U.S. District Court for the Eastern District of Wisconsin. He also interned with the U.S. Attorney’s Office for the Eastern District of Wisconsin and the U.S. Court of Appeals for the Seventh Circuit in Chicago.
He is a member of the Wisconsin Association for Justice, American Association for Justice, Wisconsin Hispanic Lawyers Association, and the Hispanic National Bar Association. In his spare time, Ben enjoys serving as a mentor with the Big Brothers Big Sisters of Metro Milwaukee and playing golf.
- State of Wisconsin
- State of Illinois
- State of New Mexico
- State of Texas
- U.S. District Courts for the Eastern District of Wisconsin, Western District of Wisconsin, District of New Mexico, and Northern District of Illinois
Memberships & Accolades
- Wisconsin Super Lawyer Law and Politics Magazine Rising Star 2019, 2020
- Wisconsin Bar Association
- Wisconsin State Bar Young Lawyers Division
- American Association for Justice
- Top 40 Under 40, The National Trial Lawyers Top 100
- Wisconsin Hispanic Lawyers Association
- Hispanic National Bar Association
- Marquette University Law School, J.D., cum laude
- Graduated top 10% percent
- Marquette Intellectual Property Law Review
- CALI Award Winner – Advanced Trial Advocacy
- CALI Award Winner – Comparative Transitional Justice
- Inducted into Pro Bono Society
- Colorado College, B.A.
- Making a Millionaire? The Civil Implications for Overturning the Brendan Dassey Conviction, Wisconsin Civil Trial Journal, 2018 Winter Edition
- Seventh Circuit Invokes Spokeo to Dismiss Wisconsin “No Injury” Class Action, Milwaukee Bar Association Messenger, 2017 Winter Edition
- Big Brothers Big Sisters of Metro Milwaukee
- Pro Bono Attorney Panel Member – U.S. District Court for the Eastern District of Wisconsin