Failure to Yield Auto Accident Lawsuits
Posted by PKSD Law Firm on Aug 14, 2015 in Car Accidents
Have you been in a traumatic car crash because the other driver failed to yield? Has your loved one been injured due to a reckless failure to yield accident? Drivers who do not take road laws seriously can be threats to safe drivers like you.
The first thing to do if you are injured is to call the law firm of Pitman, Kalkhoff, Sicula & Dentice (PKSD).
Speaking to an experienced personal injury attorney in Milwaukee who can evaluate your claim is a wise decision whether you were injured or there were damages from your auto collision.
For a free claim review, call 877-877-2228.
Tips for Accident Victims
Getting into a car crash because another driver is negligent may be overwhelming. In addition to injuries, you may be coping with emotional distress. The following are six tips if you are involved in a failure to yield car crash:
- Keep calm and do not argue with the other driver if you are angry.
- Be evaluated by a paramedic or doctor for injuries.
- When the other drivers insurance company contacts you, do not speak to them until you have communicated with your attorney.
- Obtain contact information from witnesses like phone numbers and names.
- Let your attorney review all of your information.
- Exchange insurance and contact details with the other driver.
Schedule Your Free Consultation Today
PKSD knows that if you were involved in a failure to yield auto accident, you may be suffering devastating physical and emotional effects. That is why our team of seasoned Milwaukee auto accident attorneys only get paid when you receive compensation.