FDA Lists Several Recalls
Posted by PKSD Law Firm on February 2, 2018 in Dangerous Drugs
The following products have been recalled by the FDA for various reasons. For more information, please go to www.fda.gov.
- Rushing Waters Fisheries, Palmyra, is recalling about 225 pounds of smoked trout and smoked salmon spreads, because the products may be contaminated with Listeria monocytogenes. (FDA)
- Frontier Natural Products Co-op nutmeg (salmonella)
- McCormick and Company Golden Dipt Fry Easy All Purpose Batter (voluntary recall for unlabeled egg ingredient)
- Mylanta, AlternaGEL Liquid products, TYLENOL Cold Multi-Symptom liquid, Childrens BENADRYL Allergy FASTMELT Tablets and Junior Strength MOTRIN Caplets cherry and grape flavor, Rolaids Extra Strength Softchews (Wholesale and Retail recall; no action necessary for consumers, may continue to use)
- Whole Foods Markets and Bravo Farms Cheese (cheese products list here) Evidence of e.coli and Listeria. Also Del Bueno products.
- Krunchers! Jays Original Potato Chips (undeclared milk allergen)
- Costco, DPI Specialty Foods Mauri gorgonzola cheese (voluntary recall for possible e. coli contamination)
- Liz Lovely chocolate (undeclared dairy)
- Artisan Confections Dagoba new moon Rich Dark Chocolate (salmonella)
- Duro Extend Capsules for Men (marketed as dietary supplement, contains Sulfoaidenafil (used in treatment of Erectile Dysfunction)
If you have suffered after consuming a contaminated food product, you may be eligible to obtain compensation. For a free evaluation of your claim, contact a Milwaukee injury lawyer from PKSD today by calling 877-877-2228. Since 1999, we have been helping to protect the rights of individuals throughout Wisconsin against the actions of large corporations and insurance agencies.
PKSD – 877-877-2228.