How Do I File a Nursing Home Abuse Complaint?- Client Reviews
If you have complaints about Wisconsin nursing homes, please contact the appropriate regional office of the Bureau of Nursing Home Resident Care.
If you dont know what county a Wisconsin community is located in, click "here" to see a list of Wisconsin municipalities that are maintained by the Wisconsin Demographic Services Center.
The list includes:
- Lists of Licensed Wisconsin Nursing Homes
- Nursing Homes alphabetical by county 209.57 Kb (then by city) (34 pages)
- Nursing Homes alphabetical by city 214.79 Kb (34 pages)
- Nursing Homes alphabetical by facility name 221.27 Kb (38 pages)
- Spreadsheet version of Nursing Home Directory 186.00 Kb version of Nursing Home Directory for sorting data in different ways -A shortened version of the facility name is included to help in creating mailing labels.
- See Wisconsin Health Care Provider Directories for lists of Swing Bed Hospitals (contain beds that can be converted to Nursing Home use)
- Wisconsin Facilities with Dedicated Units for the Care of Ventilator-Dependent Persons
- 2001 and 2002 Consumer Information Reports for Wisconsin Nursing Homes and Facilities for People with Developmental Disabilities
- Nursing Home State Citations (Wisconsin)
- Information for Wisconsin nursing home management and staff (licensing, rules & regulations, publications, etc.)
- Wisconsin Nursing Homes and Facilities for the Developmentally Disabled site for profile information on nursing homes (information as of 2002)
- Your Rights to Direct Your Future Health Care Needs (Advance Directives) PDE-2025
- Consumer Groups, Wisconsin Health Care Organizations (go to the main link for other organization types such as provider associations)
- Wisconsin Board on Aging & Long Term Care (includes Ombudsman Program)
- Nursing Home Resident Rights
- Federal Information on Nursing Homes (Medicare)
- U.S. Health & Human Services Nursing Home Resource Locators
- Alzheimers Association: Choosing Health Care Providers and Facilities
- National Citizens Coalition for Nursing Home Reform (NCCNHR) Consumer Guide to Choosing a Nursing Home
- Wisconsin Alzheimers Institute