Katherine E. Metzger
Practice Areas: Personal injury, and nursing home abuse.
Katherine E. Metzger is an attorney who devotes herself to representing victims of personal injury and nursing home abuse and neglect. After representing injured people and their families in personal injury and wrongful death cases, Kate knows, and values, the important role she plays in successfully leading injured people and their loved ones through the legal process. In the aftermath of an injury or death of a family member, Kate provides compassionate and knowledgeable representation to her clients.
Prior to graduating law school, Kate secured an internship at the Minnesota Department of Commerce. She also clerked for several Milwaukee-area personal injury firms, including PKSD. In 2015, Kate had the opportunity to work at Studinski Law, LLC, a boutique personal injury firm in Plover, WI, where she worked on car wreck cases, trucking litigation, nursing home cases and catastrophic injury cases. She joined PKSD in the summer of 2017.
Kate holds a JD from Marquette University Law School and a BA, with Distinction, from the University of Wisconsin – Madison, with majors in Political Science and Legal Studies.
Kate lives in Milwaukee. When not at the office, she loves to run by Lake Michigan, downhill ski (yes, Wisconsin does have “hills”), travel and spend time with her family and friends.
- State of Wisconsin
- U.S. District Court for the District of New Mexico
Memberships & Associations
- Milwaukee Bar Association
- Wisconsin Bar Association
- American Bar Association
- Wisconsin Association for Justice
- Women Trial Lawyers Caucus
- Milwaukee Young Lawyers Association
- American Association for Justice
Nursing Home Abuse and Neglect: An Overview, 14 NAELA J. 1 (2018).
Emerging Issues in Trucking Litigation, State Bar of Wisconsin. Car Crash Symposium, 2017, Milwaukee.
- Marquette University Law School - Top 20 percent - 2015
- CALI Awards (Mediation Advocacy and Wisconsin Legal History)
- St. Thomas More Scholarship Recipient.
- University of Wisconsin – Madison - December 2012